Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Wednesday nite English 1A is cancelled, pls read post for info

hey all, I am sorry I have  to miss class today.  it is really important we stay on top of our project. 

so here is what we need to do:

We said last week that you needed to  meet with your interviewee(s) and do your first interview with them. ​and to be sure to write  down what they say, and to record the interview.  Here is a link to ADVICE for how to do interviews. 


By this FRIDAY,  I would like you to email me about how the interview(s) went. Please  share what they had to say. and talk about any issues or problems you might have encountered.

If you havent found an interviewee yet, you need to do so!!!
​we talked in class about different techniques to find someone. Use those techniques.​​​

Once I hear from you, I will let you know what the further Home work is for this project that will be due next Wed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment