Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Monday night class--prepping for paper 3, continued

hey there!

so in the previous post you have 3 HW type things to do and to post.....

meanwhile, it is reallllly important that you send to me by tomorrow night several paragraphs that lay out what you think you might like to do your paper on...

you can simply do a brainstorm about your ideas,
or you can say "here are some questions I Would like to discuss"
--the key I think is to write as much as you can, so I can get a sense of what you are thinking

THEN, by friday I will get back to you with what the essay #3 will be...i am not sure yet if we will all do the same thing (based on one of you coming up with the most killer idea), or if we will give you a few choices to decide from, or if we will make it a deal where we all do our own thing....

i will know better once i see your paras....

please email me  by wed nite...

smcfarland@chabotcollege.edu

by friday nite i will have the assignment posted....along with details about due dates, as well as having you send me a first version of your draft sometime next week....

No comments:

Post a Comment