Tuesday, October 15, 2013

HW for the Monday Night 1A class--due on Oct 21


Hey there! here is what is due for Mon Oct 21st.

1. So, please bring  2 typed copies of your first draft attempt at turning your posts into an essay type format. Please look at earlier posts I posted where I offered advice about how to go about creating this essay...there is a lot of good advice. If you like, you can email me your first draft BEFORE next Monday if you want me to check it out.

2. Please bring the Why School book to class.

3. Please finish watching the Darrick Smith video, and then write a post in response. (That will bring you up to 10 posts!)


For those of you doing rewrites on the Bread Givers essay, you can bring your rewrite next Monday the 21st if you want, and I will look it over....of course you can also email it to me to have me look at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment